Tuesday 14 September 2010

Lark Rising Pop-up Shop

Time-limited discount shopping event, selling our signature knitwear pieces, including styles from A/W '09 and some previously unseen samples.
We are extremely grateful to the artist Ruth Ishbel Munro and her sister Ailsa (our fabulous intern) for their hard work at the Pop Up Shop event.
My thanks to Toni Hicks for her support on Thursday night and for the gift of getting me started in this business. Without her, I would never have got the knitwear bug.
Gemma: Do I? Don't I?
The girls know how to work and play at the same time! Lucky this was not taken later in the evening!
A big hug and our thanks go to Maria Rivans for her fantastic gift of boxed artwork. As you can see it is already right at home with our other treasures.
'Boys will be Boys' by Maria Rivans, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment